Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Fun time in the snow!




I have to apologize for not having any new pictures (These are from last winter in Vermont, but at least you can see what the girls look like in their snow suits!), but I was busy having a snowball fight with Emily and Sara yesterday! Emily woke up and looked out her window and was so upset. I asked her what was wrong and she asked me..."Mommy, what happened outside? Oh no the car? Where is my backyard?" I proceeded to explain to Emily and Sara that snow had fallen and we were going to go outside and play!


After spending about half an hour dressing the girls in their snow suits we headed outside! Sara was very cautious about walking on the snow at first, but then realized how fun it can be! Emily figured out that snow...as she says "...is a great little snack!" We then had a lesson about yellow snow. After having our first official snowball fight, the girls headed inside for their first hot chocolate! I think this is going to be a great winter!

No comments: